October 2, 2007

Walk With Me

Lemme introduce myself. Im know as Marquis by most and Will Nasty/Young Skyywalker/The Showstoppa/City Champ/Man Of 1,000 Names by others (lol anyone take a guess where the last alias came from). Anyway, lemme share alil info about myself with all of you. 1st, im an 20 year old 3rd year college study @ the CW Post campus of LIU (Long Island University for the numbskullz). As most people who know me can prolly tell you, im a very opinionated dude, even though people dont necessarily agree with everything i think, i stand by my opinion. Dont confuse it though, i'll admit when im wrong. This blog is dedicated to the randumbnezz of everyday life (of course with a strong Music Influence). My cuz Melrose will be running it with me and you can expect atleast 2 to 3 other bloggers within the next couple of days. With that im gone, make sure to keep checking back and "Walk With Me" while we watch this blog grow into something big

Song: "Walk With Me"

Artist: Joe Budden

Album: Joe Budden

No comments: