October 6, 2007

Pressure

"Alright hows everyone doing....welcome to...."

"(Audience) DONT FORGET THE LYRICS"

"hahaha, im your very special host William B. Nasty, and today we have a contestant that might be well known to a few of you cool kids out there...lemme introduce, LUPE FIASCO!"

"(Audience Cheering)"

"Alright Lupe, you know the game and you know the rules, so with that said let's get started...the song is Electric Relaxation by A Tribe Called Quest...Let's Start"

"(Music Playing) Honey, check it out, you got me mesmerized
With your black hair and fat-ass thighs
Street poetry is my everyday
But yo, I gotta stop when you trot my way
If I was workin at the club you would not pay
Aiyyo, my man Phife Diggy, he got somthin to say...."

"(Lupe)......................."

lol ima clown...anyway apparently one of my favorite rappers forgot the lyrics while doing a tribute to my (#1) favorite group ATCQ @ the VH1 Hip-Hop Honors Show



The show hasnt premiered yet, so i dont know how bad the flub up was. But damn lupe you spose to be on your shit...ima just assume the "pressure" got to you.

Song: "Pressure"

Artist: Lupe Fiasco

Album: Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor

No comments: