October 23, 2007

Breathe and Stop

Damn homie. . . slow down. . . take a deep breathe. I swear if music was a human being I would tell him/her that. Sumone needs to evolve music. At this moment, this shyt is terrible. U kno wat. . . Let me help by starting off with somethings that need the tombstone,

SWAGGER
If I hear this word one more time Im gonna lose my mind. This is the biggest problem of all the problems. There used to be a BALANCE where an artist had "swagger", but also had skills to back it up. I guess now all these rappers are rocking them classic 574's(Did U catch that?). Dudes care about their image more and thats why albums suck and dont sell. [DAVE CHAPPELLE MODE] Oh that dont scare U??? I didnt wanna tell U this but. . . they put Jim Jones in the hottest rappers in the game right now. . . Your Welcome LOL
THE "HIP HOP" SONG
ENOUGH ALREADY. Stop making songs about Hip Hop. JUST DO IT(Pun wasnt intended but these sneaker compaines need to give me a deal). Its been done 2 mant times. And with that said, next up must be like part 2 or sum shyt cause its like the "Hip Hop" song but its :
THE "IM BRINGING NY BACK" SONG
Thats a heavy burden homie. No need to really write about this. Its the same as the last song.
THATS ALL 4 NOW
MELROSE

No comments: